1. Applications are welcome from bank and non-bank employees meeting the criteria listed below. Admission is granted according to the general policy of the Institute and the directives of the Board of Directors.
2. Preference is given to UAE Nationals; however, those from other GCC, Arab countries and other nationalities are also welcome to apply.
3. Students entering from the BD/IBD or equivalent diploma course must have graduated from that program with a GPA of 70% (Grade C) weighted average. 50% of the seats are reserved for U.A.E. Nationals.
4. Applicants with no experience/ less than 6 months experience or any other diploma program irrelative to the banking industry must take the challenge exam" testing English, Mathematics and General Business Knowledge to be considered for admission”.
5. Students who are not EIBFS Banking Diploma graduates MUST have a College or University education or any equivalent diploma courses with business experience to be considered for the program.
6. The applicant must achieve a minimum score of 5.0 in IELTS Test or its equivalent of an internationally recognized standardized test (such as TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 or TOIC), as approved by CAA.
7. Applicants not meeting the above criteria of IELTS will have to provide the certificate within the I Semester.
8. The applicant must pass a personal interview at the Institute.